Friday, October 5, 2007

Too Old For Toys?


I was in a meeting this morning. We got off track a bit, and a very proper older woman from the Netherlands started talking about her husband.

"My husband has this interest for handcuffs and always tries to involve me...I don't understand why" (young woman near her snickers). "He's got our two sons interested in them as well." (young woman turns red).

Dutch woman continues: "My husband is forever visiting those special toy stores you have here in America and bringing home toys for me....do I look like a woman who enjoys toys? I haven't had any desire for a toy in years!" (young woman is laughing and beet red). "I shoo my husband away and tell him I shan't be a part of his little threesomes, thank you very much"

At this point, young woman, who was in the process of drinking a Coke, sprays Coke out of her nose.

Dutch woman notices this...stops and looks concerned "my dear! Are you unwell?"

Young woman replies "no no..I'm so sorry, when you said "threesomes" I thought you were referring to menage a trois!"

Dutch woman (concerned): "Oh, I am sorry dearie...I don't speak French. Do you have swallowing issues?"

No comments: