Sunday, September 16, 2007

Methane on the Train


I was in Las Vegas airport last Sunday night, getting ready to fly to Atlanta. I had just finished a huge steak dinner prior to getting on the plane.

At Las Vegas airport, they have these trains to take you out to the different terminals. I am standing there at the terminal and feel the overwhelming urge to pass a bit of flatulence. I was all by myself, so I didn't see any problem with doing this.

Ahhhhhh....much better.

Well, to call this a "silent but deadly" one would not do it justice. Paint was peeling off walls, folks. I moved about 20 yards downrange because my eyes were watering so bad. On a scale of 1 to 10 this was easily a 30.

The train arrives and the doors open. People are streaming out....and turning green. One woman starts making retching sounds. Her husband looks concerned, then takes a sniff...and turns around and punches the guy next to him!!

"Dammit Jim! I told you I was gonna kick your ass if you ever farted around my wife again!"

Jim slugs Mr. Husband back "It wasn't me, I swear!"

No comments: